As you know, certain changes and regulations in daily interaction are necessary for the benefit of health and safety. However, these should not reduce your vacation enjoyment. In our ... liebes Rot-Flüh, the well-being and safety of our guests and employees comes first. We have therefore decided to regularly test our employees for the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen. With this in mind, the Huber family and the entire team do everything in their power to ensure that our ... liebes Rot-Flüh remains a completely unique holiday destination for you.
Rebooking / cancellation
Until 30th of April 2022, you have the option to rebook or cancel at short notice and free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
Reservations can be canceled free of charge 1 days before arrival, otherwise 100 percent of the stay will be billed. In the event of no-show or early departure, 100% of the accommodation costs will be charged.
- All current information is also available at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at
- Please keep a distance of at least 1-2 meter in all directions from other people in all areas.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are a priority for us and have therefore always been standard. All public areas and busy places are checked, cleaned and disinfected daily.
- The spacious, 5,500 m2 wellness area (pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam baths, relaxation rooms, fitness center, garden area) are open and offer enough space for distance and privacy.
- Orjola Spa | Massage and beauty treatments are possible and are carried out professionally as usual by our spa team in compliance with safety and hygiene measures.
- In the relaxation rooms | The loungers are disinfected regularly (also during operation).
- The sports program takes place in small groups in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of people allowed, as well as the official requirements.
- In the kitchen and restaurant, too, hygiene and cleanliness are always top priorities. Please disinfect your hands before going to the buffet.
- Our employees are well prepared and trained through instruction.
- We adhere to all legally prescribed behavioral measures and regulations and do everything we can to protect your health and safety.
- The measures are always adapted to the legal requirements.
We react flexibly to restrictions or relaxations with appropriate adjustments and reserve the right to make any changes. If you have any questions or requests, we are always available. Telephone: +43 (0) 5675 6431 or firstname.lastname@example.org