Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know about your stay at the Hotel Liebes Rot-Flüh can be found here at a glance. Discover more!
As you know, certain changes and regulations in daily interaction are necessary for the benefit of health and safety. However, these should not reduce your vacation enjoyment. In our ... liebes Rot-Flüh, the well-being and safety of our guests and employees comes first. We have therefore decided to regularly test our employees for the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen. With this in mind, the Huber family and the entire team do everything in their power to ensure that our ... liebes Rot-Flüh remains a completely unique holiday destination for you.
Experience a safe holiday despite the travel warning
We are now offering Covid-19 tests for our guests 48 hours before their journey home. A negative test result currently replaces the home quarantine. You will receive your result via SMS on your mobile phone within 36 hours.
Up to 3 nights, the cost per test is € 85.00 and you will receive 50% of the test costs in the form of a holiday voucher for your next stay in ... liebes Rot-Flüh.
If you stay 3 nights, the test costs € 42.50 per person. You will receive 100% of the test costs in the form of a holiday voucher for your next stay at ... liebes Rot-Flüh.
If you stay 4 or more nights, we will assume 100% of the test costs.
Enjoy a short vacation
Rebooking / cancellation
As long as the travel warning is in place, you have the option to rebook or cancel at short notice and free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
From January 2021 reservations can be canceled free of charge 3 days before arrival, otherwise 100 percent of the stay will be billed. In the event of no-show or early departure, 100% of the accommodation costs will be charged.
- All current information is also available at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at
- Please keep a distance of at least 1-2 meter in all directions from other people in all areas.
- Mouth and nose protection (MNS) | Since January 25th, 2020, guests are again required to wear a FFP2 mask when entering generally accessible closed rooms. If you need a mask, we can offer it to you at reception. For your protection, our employees wear mouth and nose protection.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are a priority for us and have therefore always been standard. All public areas and busy places are checked, cleaned and disinfected daily.
- The spacious, 5,500 m2 wellness area (pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam baths, relaxation rooms, fitness center, garden area) are open and offer enough space for distance and privacy.
- In the sauna and steam bath | Infusions are currently not available in saunas and steam baths.
- In the pool | We ask you to adhere to the maximum number of visitors allowed.
- Orjola Spa | Massage and beauty treatments are possible and are carried out professionally as usual by our spa team in compliance with safety and hygiene measures. We ask you to wear mouth and nose protection.
- In the relaxation rooms | The loungers are disinfected regularly (also during operation).
- The sports program takes place in small groups in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of people allowed, as well as the official requirements.
- In the kitchen and restaurant, too, hygiene and cleanliness are always top priorities. Please disinfect your hands before going to the buffet. We also ask you to wear your MNS at the buffet | Individual room service offer on request
- Our employees are well prepared and trained through instruction.
- We adhere to all legally prescribed behavioral measures and regulations and do everything we can to protect your health and safety.
- The measures are always adapted to the legal requirements.
We react flexibly to restrictions or relaxations with appropriate adjustments and reserve the right to make any changes. If you have any questions or requests, we are always available. Telephone: +43 (0) 5675 6431 or email@example.com
We ask you to vacate your room by 11 a.m. on the day of departure. Depending on availability, you can extend your stay until 6 p.m. For the late check-out we charge 35 euros per person.
If you recommend our hotel to friends or family members to book with us within a year, you will receive a referral bonus worth 50 euros per booking as a thank you. When making a reservation, your friends and acquaintances must state that they are coming to our hotel based on your recommendation. The amount will be credited to you and will be available for your next stay.
You are welcome to pay your hotel bill the evening before your departure. Payments on account are also possible at any time. We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express. Of course, we also accept payments in cash or by EC card.
Our bank details:
Hypo Tirol Bank AG
Kontonummer 300 555 218 64
IBAN AT88 5700 0300 5552 1864
BLZ 721 608 18
IBAN DE24 7216 0818 0006 2655 45
Dogs are allowed in certain rooms on request. We charge 30 euros per night and dog (without food). We ask for your understanding that your four-legged friend has no access to the restaurants (except Via Mala), the bars (except the Montanara Lounge), the ouitside spa area and the wellness and spa area.
Children and adolescents under the age of 16 alone do not have access to the sauna area and are allowed to use the pool only use under supervision. Children are in until 2:30 p.m.
Accompaniment of the parents in the indoor pool and the adjoining sauna to disposal. We also pamper our youngest guests.
Leave all stress behind, immerse yourself in the wellness world, pamper your body and mind and save money at the same time. Become a member of our Privilege Club now and secure great benefits:
PRIVILEGE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
As a Privileg Club member, you will receive valuable tips and suggestions about health, joie de vivre, sport and leisure. In addition, you have preferred booking rights and, depending on the booking situation, special Privilege Club offers will be available to you (e.g. annual club meeting, special price for times of low demand, etc.).
As a Privilege Club member, you will receive a 5% discount on the accommodation price in the double rooms and suites. This discount is valid for you and your family, for children (up to and including 18 years of age) and for family members within the 10-year commitment period.
GUARANTEED INTEREST INCOME
You will receive a net interest rate of 5% per year (EUR 50, - EUR 250, - or EUR 500, -) on the paid Privilege Club contribution (one-time EUR 1,000, - or EUR 5,000, - or EUR 10,000, -) in the form of the Privilege Club participation certificate ,- per year). The interest income can only be consumed in the form of vacation services in the hotel. In some cases, unused interest income within a year is credited and can be consumed in full at a later point in time.
You can also enjoy the following services:
• 10% discount in the Sport-Chic-Boutique (excluding already reduced items)
• 10% discount on all beauty and spa treatments (except for reduced offers)
• 10% on all sports packages (except for reduced packages)
• Free early check-in and late check-out (rooms subject to availability)
• Free parking space in the heated hotel garage
• Personal invitations to all ... dear Rot-Flüh events
The privilege club membership is initially valid for 10 years. After the 10-year commitment period has expired, you will receive the full amount of the Privilege Club contribution or the Privilege Club participation certificate at the nominal value. If you wish, you can opt out after 5 years. However, within the specified commitment period of 10 years, the Privilege Club participation certificate amount can only be consumed in the form of holiday entitlement.
Alexander Huber, Christoph Huber or Sonja Huber are at your side for questions about the ... liebes Rot-Flüh Privilege Club:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
+43 (0) 5675 6431
Your reservation is binding as soon as you receive the reservation confirmation from us. In addition, a deposit of 200 euros is due.
Reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 01. March 2021, 3 days before arrival, otherwise 100 percent of the stay will be charged. In the event of no-show or early departure, 100% of the accommodation costs will be charged.
From 01. March 2021, the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply as follows:
In the case of cancellations, no-show, late arrival or early departure, the following cancellation costs arise: up to 3 months before the day of arrival € 35.00 per person processing fee, 3 months to 1 month before arrival 40%, 1 month to 1 week before arrival 70%, in the last week, in the event of no-show or early departure, 100% of the total package price.
Our hotel's own cancellation protection covers you in the event of illness and also applies to children and spouses or life partners, in the event of an accident before and during your journey, in the event of death in close family circles or force majeure. We invoice our cancellation protection with the hotel costs (€ 5 per person per night; for children up to 18 years € 3 per person per night), unless you expressly waive this in your booking confirmation.
A parking space in the underground car park is charged at € 7 per night in summer and € 14 in winter.
Your room is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. If you arrive after 7 p.m., please let us know. If you want to check in between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., we charge 35 euros per person.